1. New Idol judge Steven Tyler carols with group in hometown
The sweet holiday moment turned a bit awkward when Randy Jackson said, ”I’m sorry, dawg, it just didn’t work for me,” and did not send Tyler on to Hollywood.
2. Northwestern offers Mad Men course
If you drink too many martinis, sleep with the prof, and suffer from existential ennui during a postcoital smoke? Automatic A.
3. Snoop Dogg says he made his new song ”Wet” for Prince William’s upcoming bachelor party
Way to upstage us, Snoop. We were just going to bring a bottle of Jäger and some ”We’re not leaving till we’re heaving!” T-shirts.
4. Justin Timberlake suffers calf-muscle injury on movie set
A sobering reminder to all of us to stretch thoroughly before trying to bring sexy back.
5. Man arrested for pleasuring himself during screening of new Harry Potter film
Bad day to forget your invisibility cloak.
6. Walker, Texas Ranger‘s Chuck Norris officially recognized as Texas Ranger
Offered Dexter‘s Michael C. Hall: ”Please don’t recognize me for anything. Just doing some light playacting here.”
7. Josh Duhamel kicked off plane after refusing to turn off BlackBerry
Still too early to tell whether ”Don’t touch my junk mail” will catch on as the new airport catchphrase.
8. TV Guide denies lightening cover photo of Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi
”We simply blanched and peeled her before letting her simmer in a beurre blanc sauce,” noted a magazine spokesman.
9.Skating With the Stars rehearsal scare: 2007 U.S. National Champion Brooke Castile taken to hospital after partner’s skate slashes her
The good news: She’s now considered a lock to win the companion series, Skating With the Scars.
10. Cee Lo becomes a grandpa at age 35
For those wanting to poke fun at this, Cee Lo has two words for you.