The Bullseye: December 10, 2010
Leslie Nielsen, ''The Bachelor,'' and Justin Bieber made pop culture news this week
· R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen. Sorry, but we’ll never stop calling you Shirley.
· The Distant Hours. Come for the romance. Stay for the creepy elderly twins.
· With his role as Kurt’s dad on Glee, Mike O’Malley officially wipes away the stank of Yes, Dear.
· Gwyneth Paltrow: More, please! · The Bachelor promo in which the first girl out of the limo slaps Brad ”I’m back for seconds” Womack
· 90210 marathons on SOAPnet. Don’t judge.
· Snooki — now available in blonde and brunette
· First Jennifer Grey wins Dancing With the Stars, then ”(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” pops up on Glee and the new Black Eyed Peas single. Guess we should book summer 2011 in the Poconos?
· Goths, cowboys return for The Amazing Race: All-Stars edition.
· This is what Kurt Russell looks like when he sings ”We Are the World.” Seriously.
Spider-Man opens to glitches on Broadway. ”See, it’s not as easy as it looks!” gloats Tobey Maguire.
· The fact that ”bear gall-bladder uses” was the No. 3 hot search term on Google
· Justin Bieber is named one of Barbara Walters’ Most Fascinating People. For all his humanitarian work with orphans in Africa… What’s that? It’s for his hair? Oh, our bad.
· Willie Nelson arrested for pot possession. Put on your surprise face.
· British royal wedding may be filmed in 3-D. ”I don’t care what anyone else thinks. I just adored Clash of the Titans,” says Queen Elizabeth.
· Stanley Tucci, enough with the sassy gay best friend bit.
· Dr. Dubrow’s ”exclusive injectables party” on Bridalplasty. (P.S. That can’t be his real name, right?)