Hawaii Five-0 once again had a sizable ratings boost from DVR viewers in week 8 of the TV season, enough to earn it the No. 1 spot for the week ending Nov. 14, beating out fellow strong performers Grey’s Anatomy and The Mentalist. The freshman show failed to maintain the same momentum in the 18-49 age bracket, however, earning the No. 5 spot in that demo behind Grey’s (which topped with 1.5 million viewers gained), House, The Office, and Glee.
Here’s a look at the top ten:
1) Hawaii Five-0 (CBS): 3.50 million gained from DVRs*
2) The Mentalist (CBS): 3.07 million
3) Grey’s Anatomy (ABC): 3.02 million
4) House (FOX): 2.79 million
5) Criminal Minds (CBS): 2.61 million
6) Glee (FOX): 2.60 million
7) NCIS (CBS): 2.52 million
8 ) Castle (ABC): 2.51 million
9) The Good Wife (CBS): 2.51 million
10) CSI (CBS): 2.29 million
Five-0‘s consistent performance in DVR ratings also helped boost its season-to-date ranking — it sits at No. 1, averaging 3.2 million.
* DVR playback is measured by the number of viewers who watch their recordings within seven days of the show’s airing