Joe Manganiello, ''The Walking Dead,'' and Jessica Alba made pop culture news this week
· Joe Manganiello: The new Superman? Yes, please.
· The Walking Dead — a show that has captured our hearts, minds, and other internal organs
· The Amazing Race‘s great doctor duo
· Best overshare of the week: ”I’m wearing a Duane Reade bag as underwear today.” —Liz Lemon on 30 Rock
· Rachel McAdams = Reese Witherspoon + Elizabeth Banks (and we can’t think of a better compliment)
· Good month for Scooby-Doo: The pooch has a cameo in 127 Hours, and a blog post about a little boy dressed as Daphne for Halloween goes viral.
· 127 hours: the approximate amount of time it will take you to get over watching the amputation scene in 127 Hours
· Queen Elizabeth is now on Facebook. We quite like this.
· Eva, even if you showed up to work in your meat dress, you’d still be the best thing about Desperate Housewives this season.
· We have to wait till 2014 for another James Bond movie, yet there’s already a Jackass 3D sequel in the works.
· Joan Collins resurfaces looking fabulous…
· …too bad it’s on Rules of Engagement.
· Dina Lohan: Shut up.
· Rumor that sent us running for a Silkwood shower: Bret Michaels and Miley’s mom. Together. Biblically.
· The Situation: Least likely to win a National Book Award
· Jessica Alba declares that good actors ignore scripts and ”say whatever they want to say.” So that explains The Love Guru. And Fantastic Four. And Valentine’s Day.
· Breaking news: The new Michael Jackson single is a total disappointment.
· We liked Due Date better the first time around, when it was called Planes, Trains & Automobiles