The Bullseye: September 17, 2010
''Nikita,'' Steve Buscemi, and Kanye West made pop culture news this week
· All the proof we need that Nikita was worth remaking: Maggie Q in a red bikini
· Nate Berkus’ one-man crusade against mom jeans
· The Spice Girls get even more Fabulous: Jennifer Saunders, a.k.a. Edina from Ab Fab, signs on to pen the group’s jukebox musical.
· No more reruns!
· Steve Buscemi’s Nucky Thompson on Boardwalk Empire: Just like his Sopranos mobster — only drunker. And hornier.
· David Cross returns to TV. With beard beads!
· Does Andy Cohen get hazard pay?
· The return of Wentworth Miller…
· …but does it have to be in Resident Evil: Afterlife?
· Watch your back, Depp: Between Catfish and The Social Network, Facebook is the biggest movie star on the planet right now.
· Elizabeth, the lost Olsen sister Two Afflecks, two new films: one called The Town, the other called Crazy Town
· Dragon*Con: the convention for those who aren’t cool enough to get into Comic-Con
· The catchy new Kylie Minogue single, ”Get Outta My Way”
· Kanye writes a song for Taylor Swift. Working title: ”Will You Forgive Me Because I’ve Got a New Album Coming Out and I Need People to Like Me Again?”
· The trailer for the new Logo show The A-List: New York features the city’s ”most sought-after men.” Yeah, right: They wouldn’t even be hot in Cleveland.
· This week in yuck, part 1: the guy who tried to defecate in Roger Sterling’s office on Mad Men (we’ll spare you the visual)
· This week in yuck, part 2: Jesse James and Kat Von D are dating
· From the Department of ”No Duh,” this press release: ”Kara DioGuardi Departs American Idol”