The Bullseye: September 3, 2010
Cee Lo Green, Josh Holloway, and John Lithgow made pop culture news this week
· The unprintably awesome new single ”F — – You” from Cee Lo Green
· 50 Cent’s version of the unprintably awesome new single from Cee Lo Green
· Way to go, Wanda — your wife is hot!
· Sookie and Bill forever. Or Anna and Stephen, anyway. Congratulations on the wedding!
· Kristin Chenoweth and Kathy Griffin: Now, that’s a Charlie’s Angels remake we’d watch.
· Finally, the last season of Lost makes sense. Sawyer’s job as a cop was a setup for Josh Holloway to star in NBC’s remake of The Rockford Files.
· Kathryn Joosten and Lily Tomlin: Another Charlie’s Angels remake we’d watch
· The glut of Betty White merchandise — like nesting dolls and T-shirts
· John Lithgow thanks HBO for his Emmy award. Which would be fine — except he won it for Dexter. Which airs on Showtime.
· The first season of ABC Family’s Huge, which has been charming, funny, and proof positive that there exists a Hasselhoff with some talent
· Imagine our surprise (and disappointment) when we realized that TLC’s Dancer With Tiny Legs had absolutely nothing to do with the Elton John song ”Tiny Dancer.”
· We might need an exorcist to get the super-creepy brother (Caleb Landry Jones) from The Last Exorcism out of our heads.
· Sammi and Ronnie from Jersey Shore: Will they or won’t they…get alcohol poisoning, murder each other in their sleep, annoy us to death?
· Alan Cumming’s outfit at the Creative Arts Emmys: From the Austin Powers Reject collection
· The Scissor Sisters’ unitards: From the Brüno Reject collection
· Worst mothers ever: Joan Crawford, Madea, and Betty Draper
· The Speidi sex tape — like Montana Fishburne, except less classy
· Bodies of water we’re afraid of: the lake where Piranha 3D took place; the hot tub on Bachelor Pad
· A-ha stages a farewell tour, which is weird because everyone said their goodbyes to them about 25 years ago.
· The CW to air a Gulf oil-spill relief special featuring Taylor Hicks. Hasn’t the Gulf been through enough already?