- TV Show
- Current Status
- In Season
- run date
- Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer, Charles Thomas Allen, John Christopher Allen, Hank Azaria, Helen Baxendale, Paget Brewster, Eddie Cahill, Anna Faris, Cosimo Fusco, Adam Goldberg, Elliott Gould, Jessica Hecht, Mitchell Whitfield, Paul Rudd, Tom Selleck, Jane Sibbett, Cole Sprouse, Lauren Tom, Aisha Tyler, James Michael Tyler, Maggie Wheeler
- guest performer
- Jason Alexander, David Arquette, Billy Crystal, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Laura Dern, Jon Favreau, Sarah Ferguson, Teri Garr, Jennifer Grey, Helen Hunt, Chris Isaak, Jon Lovitz, Elle Macpherson, Gary Oldman, Brad Pitt, Giovanni Ribisi, Denise Richards, Julia Roberts, Isabella Rossellini, Debra Jo Rupp, Winona Ryder, Susan Sarandon, Jennifer Saunders, Charlie Sheen, Brooke Shields, Kathleen Turner, Gabrielle Union, Robin Williams, Bruce Willis, Reese Witherspoon, Steve Zahn
· Big week for our old Friends: Matt LeBlanc and Matthew Perry show off new TV series, Jennifer Aniston to guest-star on Cougar Town.
· Christina Hendricks, we’ll follow you in a conga line anywhere.
· Your first look at Emma from the film adaptation of the terrific book One Day
· Katy Perry’s infectious new single ”Peacock” officially undoes all bad press NBC has received over the past year.
· Tom Hardy is the LeBron James of sexuality: Everyone wants him on their team.
· Newport Folk Festival: a celebration of old-timey music, skilled guitar playing, and women’s armpit hair
· Too grounded to be the next Paula, too nice to be the next Simon, but maybe Ellen DeGeneres has got the stuff to be the next Oprah?
· Fan makes a portrait of Rachael Ray out of Cheetos. Cheetos flattered to re-create someone cheesier than they are.
· Hollywood remaking Total Recall. Get ready for a surpriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise.
· Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag are back on the market. In related news, eHarmony gets tested for STDs.
· Snooki gets arrested…surprisingly, not for the frog-slipper outfit.
· Charlie St. Cloud-y with a chance of no one is going to like this movie
· Hulk Hogan wears a costume that looks like a souvenir from his one-night stand with Big Bird.
· R.I.P. True Blood‘s Lorena, you psycho beyotch.
· Jail, Samantha Ronson, reality: things that have unsuccessfully held on to Lindsay