Simon Pegg will accept 'Mission: Impossible 4,' Wes Bentley to star in post-apocalyptic 'Hirokin'
- Simon Pegg is in talks to accept his next mission: reprising his role as Benji Dunn in Mission: Impossible 4. [THR]
- Wes Bentley, Jessica Szohr, Julian Sands, Angus Macfadyen, and Laura Ramsey will all star in Hirokin, a post-apocalyptic drama about a man (Bentley) who “must fulfill his destiny when forced to choose between avenging the murder of his family or fighting for the freedom of a people long abused.” In a twist ending, he decides to just film a plastic bag instead. [Variety]
- Star Trek‘s Clifton Collins will play a man who refudiates the president (Blair Underwood)’s agenda in NBC’s The Event. [THR]
- News from Jupiter’s c**k: Dustin Clare has nabbed the lead role in Starz’s Spartacus prequel, playing gladiator Gannicus. Dextaaa‘s Jaime Murray and General Hospital‘s Marisa Ramirez have also joined the cast. [THR]
- Looks like Love could rock: Will & Grace writing-producing pair Jon Kinnally and Tracy Poust will act as showrunners of NBC’s midseason series Love Bites. [THR]