Image Credit: Everett CollectionGSN, the Game Show Network, will air a seven-hour “Best of Betty White” Match Game marathon on Saturday, May 8, to celebrate her hosting Saturday Night Live later that evening. According to GSN, among the highlights in the 14-episode marathon, which kicks off at 9 a.m. ET:
• Betty demonstrates exotic dancing.
• Betty answers the question, “Every time I go streaking, Allen Ludden makes me wear his [BLANK].”
• A fellow panelist throws an ice cube that lands in Betty’s blouse — and all the men volunteer to retrieve it.
• Richard Dawson pretends to woo Betty when host Gene Rayburn “catches” them in a lovers’ embrace.
• Game question: “Betty White said, ‘My husband Allen is not quite as funny as a barrel of monkeys, but he’s just as funny as a case of [BLANK].”
This should definitely get us in the mood for bawdy Betty White. Like, perhaps, the clip after the jump of Gene accusing Betty and Richard Dawson (another national treasure, in my book) of having played with his pant legs while he chatted with Charles Nelson Reilly. “You couldn’t tell the difference?” she says.