It's James Franco's birthday! How should he celebrate?
Image Credit: George Pimentel/Getty ImagesToday is James Franco’s 32nd birthday! And based on his face, I bet the celebration will be even better than God’s Vagina. So how should he ring in his 32nd year on this Earth?
1) By skipping class to make out with Kim Kelly under the bleachers while throwing scraps of cafeteria food at the McKinley High Viking mascot. (I bet he’s a multitasker.)
2) By figuring out how to suction out Peter Parker’s goo, so he can use Spider-Man’s web-making powers to unleash a Silly String attack on the residents of Port Charles when he inevitably returns to General Hospital as killer artist Franco.
3) By duct-taping two 40s of Old Style to his hands in order to play Edward Fortyhands, because that’s what college kids did in my day. Allegedly.
4) By eating a box of Frango Mint Chocolates, but not before placing a magazine cut-out “C” over the “G,” so people know they belong to him.
5) “Kate, you’re so stupid! I have a better idea, which I’ll write in the comments below!”
Or, he could just teach us all how to act.
Your turn, PopWatchers!