Tina Fey, Robert Pattinson, and Jim Carrey made pop culture news this week
· We could only love Tina Fey more if she were a life-size brownie.
· Chloë Grace Moretz in Kick-Ass: most adorable foulmouthed 11-year-old sociopath EVER
· Hallelujah, Ryan Reynolds is stripping off the costume for Green Lantern!
· The Other Guys trailer. Like Cop Out — but funny!
· Dixie Carter: Real-life steel magnolia. R.I.P.
· Susan Boyle + bowl cut = Lin Yu Chun
· Oh, wait, the costume will be added in later using CGI? Sigh.
· Tantrums! Bitch-slapping! A lawsuit! Why is the juiciest Desperate Housewives drama off screen?
· ”Sookie” skyrockets in popularity as baby name; ”Snooki” still not gaining traction.
· Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers: And we thought Nip/Tuck was over.
· Leona Lewis and Colbie Caillat join Zooey Deschanel in shilling for cotton, which is now officially the VH1 of fabrics.
· Conan goes to TBS; Finnish president mulls offer from Fox.
· Rob Pattinson won’t play Kurt Cobain, and he’s too pretty to play Courtney Love.
· Jim Carrey splits with Jenny McCarthy…
· …and attacks Elin for enabling Tiger’s cheating. Ladies, line up — this one’s available!
· Something tells us KFC’s Double Down is not the kind of food revolution Jamie Oliver had in mind.
· P.S. Jared Leto (lately seen rocking a pink mohawk) is 38.
· Tiki Barber infidelity rumors: the Police Academy 27 of scandals
· Oprah and John Tesh in bed together? Walking in on your parents suddenly doesn’t seem so gross.