1. Mike Tyson to headline reality show about racing pigeons; Animal Planet exec says, ”Tyson’s passion for his pigeons takes my breath away”
As did the crippling fear of what would happen if they told Tyson they weren’t buying his crazy show.
2. Oops! Ryan Seacrest spoils Idol results for West Coast on Twitter
3. Jaime Pressly says potty training is ”not going very well”
It’s a serious setback for the 32-year-old actress, as she just graduated to solid food.
4. Tom Selleck in talks to star in CBS cop drama pilot
Working title: Tango & Stache.
5. Tim Burton rumored to direct animated version of The Addams Family
He’d actually started plotting an adaptation of The Waltons, and, well, you know Tim…
6. Nicholas Brendon, formerly of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, tased by cops after he allegedly tried to punch them and flee
”We have no idea what could have provoked this incident,” said one of the officers, removing his fangs and yellow contact lenses.
7. Larry David says eighth season of Curb Your Enthusiasm likely
This year he’s planning something extra special — he wants to reunite the cast of Curb.
8. Celebrity mag in Germany says it published five bogus interviews with celebs including Beyoncé and Christina Aguilera
”I found my fictitious interview to be quite comical, and I have no plans to pursue legal action,” Beyoncé didn’t really say.
9. Warren Buffett impersonates Axl Rose in Geico Web video
We’re not saying it went to his head, but at last week’s stockholders meeting, he jumped off the dais and pummeled a heckler before threatening not to release his 2010 earnings report for 15 years.
10. Elisabetta Canalis to guest-star on five episodes of Leverage
Sorry — should’ve referred to her by her formal name: George Clooney, Hot Girlfriend of.