Celebrities react to Corey Haim death via Twitter
As soon as news of Corey Haim’s death broke this morning, celebrities began pouring in their condolences via Twitter. Some of these big names may not have known the actor, but here’s what Hollywood is tweeting about Haim’s tragic passing.
- Alyssa Milano: Just woke up to the sad, sad news that Corey Haim passed away. RIP sweet boy.
- Ashton Kutcher: Rip Corey Haim “Childhood hero”
- Christina Applegate: My thoughts go out to Corey’s family and friends today. So sad.
- Ralph Macchio: Always so sad and disturbing when the addiction and demons prevail. RIP Corey Haim
- A&E Television: We are saddened by the tragic loss of Corey Haim who we had the pleasure to work with on the series ‘The Two Coreys…. Our thoughts are with his family during this difficult time.
- Khloe Kardashian: So sad! God bless!!!
- Lisa Ling: Goodbye Lucus. RIP Corey Haim
- Director Kevin Smith: Lost Boy goes home: Corey Haim, dead at 38. G’bye, LUCAS. You gave hope to the weird & unlikely.
- Hoda Kotb: so sad about corey haim…..
- Marlee Matlin: Another actor dies because of drug addiction. In this case RIP Corey Haim.
- Melissa Joan Hart: No way! I just saw him last week at a Lupus event! RIP!
- Adrianne Curry: Drugs dont kill people, people kill themselves w/drugs..party in their teens&continue2do so through their 20’s and 30’s, leading2death…. Corey Haim died.That is what happens when u cant grow the f— up&kick the habit.sadly,most who start dont stop.A waste of beautiful life :(
- Coco (wife of actor/rapper Ice T): Corey Haim Died!Crazy!He was in his 30’s.Loved his movies,License 2 Drive,Lost Boys & Lucas. Why does it seem like everybody’s dying lately?
- Danielle Staub of Real Housewives of New Jersey: “Rest peacefully Corey Haim.”
- Karina Smirnoff: What is happening with Hollywood? Corey Haim found dead from overdose. Another talent lost to drugs.
- Hart Hanson (Bones creator): Corey Haim died? That’s just sad and depressing.
- Teen actress Meredith Salanger: just woke to hear Corey Haim passed away. Heartbreaking. so sad. Rest in Peace Corey.