On Feb. 26, the Role Models star will be back on the big screen as — what else? — a dirty-minded bandit in the action comedy Cop Out.
1. Since you play a thief opposite Tracy Morgan and Bruce Willis in Cop Out, which fictional cops would you most like to arrest you?
[X] A. Riggs and Murtaugh from Lethal Weapon
B. Benson and Stabler from Law & Order: SVU
C. Foley and Rosewood from Beverly Hills Cop
D. Eddie and Lou from The Simpsons
Mel Gibson with his crazy hair, and Danny Glover getting all mad at him. And I would be able to witness it, because I’d be like Joe Pesci.
2. What’s the worst thing you’ve stolen in real life?
Someone’s virginity. I’m kidding, I’ve never stolen that. I’m a virgin. They used to call me Church Boy.
3. You have three names. If you had to add a fourth, what would it be?
”Sir.” I think I would have to be knighted and fight alongside Sean Connery to get ”Sir.”
4. How old will you be when people stop calling you Stifler?
I would say about 67. But by then, I probably will have done 10 more American Pies, so I don’t know.
5. Who’s your all-time favorite movie stoner?
A. Jeff Spicoli
B. Cheech and Chong
C. Harold and Kumar
[X] D. The Dude
I loved the Dude so much that I named my yellow Lab ”Dude.” He’s so cute.
6. What book are you embarrassed to be seen reading?
Probably Green Eggs and Ham. It’s my favorite, but people think I’m too old for that one. But I think that’s just someone’s opinion.
7. If you could steal any actor’s career, whose would it be?
Johnny Depp’s, for sure. He’s such an eclectic actor, and he’s so smart. And the guy hasn’t aged at all. He’s Superman. Super-Depp.
8. Which of your costars would you want to end up in jail with?
A. Paul Rudd (Role Models)
B. Tracy Morgan (Cop Out)
[X] C. Johnny Knoxville (The Dukes of Hazzard)
D. Chow Yun-Fat (Bulletproof Monk)
Johnny and I would probably have the best chance of breaking out.