'Glee': Tonight's episode brings yearbook drama, Van Halen
Soon we will sing a sad song: There are just two episodes of Glee left before the long, cold winter. (In case you haven't heard, the series doesn't return to Fox until April 13.) Now, we could sit around and moan about our Glee-less lives, or we could focus on the here and now. I think we should choose the latter. So here now are some very light teasers for tonight's episode, "Mattress." (For those who wish to remain in the dark, consider this your SPOILER ALERT and stop reading now.)
- Person who does not want Glee Club to be photographed for the yearbook: Sue.
- Person who really wants Glee Club to be photographed for the yearbook: Rachel.
- There's no such thing as a free mattress.
- Someone at McKinley gets plastic surgery.
- Jump if you're interested in hearing a little Van Halen.
- Back with more bully behavior… Karofsky!
Craving additional Glee intel in video form? Press play.
What do you think will happen in tonight's episode? Anyone have a traumatic yearbook story they'd like to share?
PHOTO CREDIT: Michael Yarish/Fox
Jane Lynch, Lea Michele, and high school anxiety star in Fox's campy musical.