The 10 hottest topics for the week of October 30, 2009
1. Renée Zellweger visits Bradley Cooper on the set of The A-Team
She needed a gun turret welded to her Prius. No one else could help.
2. Jon Gosselin claims he’s returned all the money he took from the family account
It’s all there, just mostly in ones, fives, and Dave & Buster’s Power Cards.
3. Stephen Moyer says song from True Blood soundtrack inspired him to propose to Anna Paquin
”In Your Eyes” is on the True Blood soundtrack?
4. Susan Sarandon admits she doesn’t know what Wikipedia is
She should just look it up on…oh, no! Paradox!
5. Brit’s new beau treats her kids like his own, says mama Spears
Interesting. So that explains why K-Fed has a screening of The Stepfather lined up for his next outing with the boys.
6. Angelina makes Maddox a ”No Bake” birthday cake learned from Semi-Homemade Cooking With Sandra Lee
It was a nice middle ground between Martha Stewart, who told her to quit acting to focus on baking, and Rachael Ray, who told her to just dump some frosting in a dog bowl — yum-o!
7. The Hills‘ Brody Jenner takes a stand: ”I don’t want to hook up with Kristin, but do I know if I have feelings for her? Not really.”
This guy should work for Obama’s communications team.
8. Diddy happily tweets that Brazil is ”a ASS suniami!!!!!!!!” [sic]
There is only one seismologist who can save us now. His name is Dr. Sir Mix-A-Lot, and he’s seen this kind of thing before.
9. Warned by veteran marathoners, Edward Norton says he’ll Vaseline his nipples to prevent bleeding during the New York Marathon
Great. If I’d had that kind of fair warning, Ed, I’d have Vaselined my eyeballs before watching Red Dragon.
10. Ivanka Trump’s wedding is marked by good taste, lack of drama, and excellent hairstyling choices.
Bow your heads: It’s the death of the Trump brand.