DJ AM's death ruled 'accidental overdose'
Adam “DJ AM” Goldstein’s death has officially been attributed to accidental drug overdose, not suicide, according to the New York City Medical Examiner’s office. People.com reports that testing revealed that the celebrity DJ had several drugs in his system at the time of his death, including cocaine (it was not specified whether that was crack or powder cocaine), Levamisole (commonly used to cut cocaine), oxycodone, hydrocodone, Ativan, Klonapin, and Xanax. Medical Examiner spokeswoman Ellen Borakove would not say whether Goldstein held a prescription for any of the drugs in his system. Goldstein was found dead in his New York City apartment Aug. 28.
More DJ AM: