The bullseye: September 25, 2009
Patrick Swayze, Tom Delay, and Lady Gaga made pop culture news this week
· No one puts Patrick Swayze in a corner.
· Colin Farrell: Hey, handsome, long time no see.
· Parks and Recreation is actually funny. (I know! We’re as shocked as you are.)
· Ruby Gettinger wrote a book!
· Beyoncé’s to-do list: Soothe Taylor Swift, fix health care, stop global warming
· Serena Williams: Calm down.
· Gossip Girl expects us to believe that Rufus plus Lily equals Scott? Unlikely.
· Dancing With the Stars‘ Tom DeLay okay after foot injury. God not trying hard enough.
· Kim Cattrall on the Sex and the City 2 set: Oh, this reminds us.
· Cougar Town premieres Sept. 23 at 9:30 p.m.
· Lady Gaga performing at the VMAs: We can almost see your gaga, Lady.
· Kanye West: Go away. Pop culture is done with you for a little while.
· Drew Barrymore’s hair: Cruella Drew Vil Is Gerard Butler ever going to make a movie again that we want to watch?
· Tyson Ritter wears silver body paint at Bumbershoot. All-American Reject, indeed.
· Personal ad of the week: 107-year-old woman seeks 23rd husband. ”Must like long walks, candlelit dinners, and stories about my favorite ex, Bill Shakespeare.”
· Lady Gaga: Simba called. He wants his mane back.