Enter the Fray: Chris Harrison drops names, Jamie Foxx moonwalks, and more
In honor of the birth of our nation, we’ll keep this week’s Fray nice and short. Go buy yourself an ice cream cone (with rainbow sprinkles, of course) and look back at the 10 posts that inspired the most comments from PopWatchers this week:
10. Josh Wolk’s Pop Culture Club went back to camp to see if the movie Meatballs is still funny.
9. Michael Slezak reminded us to tune in to the first-ever repeat of American Idol, an encore viewing of last season’s top 13 Michael Jackson night.
8. Kate Ward took Slezak’s reminder to heart, and was pleasantly surprised to find she enjoyed Michael Sarver’s performance of ”You Are Not Alone” the second time around (free of the Idol-induced stress of hoping her favorites made it through).
7. Dalton Ross and Annie Barrett discussed Jon and Kate post-split on this week’s Must List Live — and so did you.
6. Apparently, Bachelorette Jillian is an abysmal judge of character, because she keeps picking guys who aren’t worthy of her love.
5. Now that (SPOILER!) Chloe and Cal are gone from Harper’s Island, why should we keep watching?
4. Mandi Bierly’s keeping her copy of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on the shelf so she can still be surprised by what happens when the movie comes out, but will you give the book a re-read to prepare yourself?
3. Faithful devotees of Jodi Picoult’s My Sister’s Keeper are angry at the film’s director for changing the ending.
2. Jamie Foxx moonwalked at the BET Awards in honor of the King of Pop (embedded below). Fitting tribute or self-indulgent display of ego?
1. Chris Harrison is wondering if you’ve seen any names, because he dropped a bunch of them in the first paragraph of this week’s Bachelorette blog.