House and Cuddy: Let's talk about sex!
House MVP Lisa Edelstein just finished a conference call with reporters to hype this season’s final two episodes. Of course, what she ended up spending most of her time talking about was next week’s long-awaited “Huddy” hookup. Here are some highlights…
• “We probably did five takes. We didn’t do it for that long. It was more of a question that the cameras wanted to capture a lot of different things.”
• “You’re not going to see me get naked or anything, but it’s a pretty hot scene.”
• “I have a great friendship with Hugh and he’s super-sexy so who could complain about kissing him?”
• “I don’t think it’s a passing thing. It’s been going on for a long time, whether or not they’ve acted out on it. I don’t necessarily think it’ll ever be a satisfying relationship in terms of both of them kind of settling in and saying, ‘This is what we’re doing.’ She has a complicated relationship with men, it seems. She likes the screwed-up ones.”
• On whether the encounter will turn out to be some sort of alternate reality/hallucinatory fake-out, she says, “There’s a chance for anything, isn’t there?”
How long until Monday? (Additional reporting by Jeremy Medina)