'American Idol': What did you think of tonight's double elimination?
First of all, let’s talk about that “Legends of Disco” medley, or whatever it was they were calling it. Wait! On second thought, let’s not. [West Coast readers, there are SPOILERS ahead!] Instead, let’s focus on the positives of tonight’s Disco Week results telecast. Should we talk about the return of the lip-synched group performance? Or the fact that the vocals during the Ford Music Video might as well have been recorded by 5 Macs and a couple of PCs? Or maybe we should just focus on the fact that Allison Iraheta inexplicably found herself in the bottom three — again! — while the meditative Danny Gokey remained comfortably ensconced on the Plus Couches of Safety. Okay, clearly I’m not doing well with the glass-half-full shtick. I’m gonna go write my full TV Watch recap and try to work it out, dawgs. In the meantime, chat amongst yourselves in the comments section below. Oh, and for those of you who are wondering, tonight’s eliminated contestants have names that (sort of) rhyme with Shrill Hounds and A Loop West-Siiiiide!
- More on ‘American Idol’:
- ‘American Idol’: Rat Pack Standards Night is up next
- ‘American Idol’ recap: Summer Lovin’
- ‘Idolatry’: Scott MacIntyre on his sense of humor and post-‘Idol’ plan for radio domination
- ‘American Idol’: Season 8 contestants enter the Steel Cage!
- ‘Idol’ Cheat Sheet: The season so far…
- ‘American Idol’ top 7 results: On the scene
- ‘American Idol’: Simon’s 12 meanest critiques
- EW.com’s American Idol HQ