'American Idol': Chat live about Top 7 results night!
A poem about tonight’s American Idol results show:
Lil or Matt?
Matt or Lil?
One’s a bit dour
The other slightly shrill
Of course, then again
It could be Desai
He’s always on pitch,
Seems like a nice guy
But the last two weeks
He’s been in the bottom two
With that in mind
Is it time for someone new?
DialIdol says Kris
Could be in a pickle
I loved him last night
But the public is fickle
At least he didn’t pick
A song that’s super hokey
My pal Kristen’s shouting:
“Put the ‘GO!’ in Gokey!”
Who do you think is going home tonight? Chat about it live in the comments section below. I’ll be back at 10 p.m.(ish) with my first impressions, and then return in the early a.m. with my full TV Watch recap. Until then, distract yourself with some Idolatry…embedded below for your pleasure!
- More on ‘American Idol’
- ‘American Idol’ recap: Pulp affliction
- Jason Castro signed to Atlantic: Hallelujah!
- ‘American Idol’: On the scene at the Top 7 performance show
- American Idol’s Adam Lambert and Antony Hegarty: Musical Kin?
- ‘American Idol’ Power List: Who’s your favorite with six weeks remaining?
- ‘American Idol’ recap: Simon’s Spontaneous ‘O’!
- Music Mix: Should American Idol let the over-30s in?
- PopWatch: What’s your favorite Adam Lambert YouTube clip?
- ‘American Idol’ Style: All-time Best and Worst
- EW’s ‘Idol’ Headquarters
- Predict who goes home on ‘Idol’ next week!