The ''SNL'' star answers our questions about what R-rated movie he saw too young, his geekiest possession, and more
1. The ’80s movie that should be remade: Teen Wolf Too. You should remake a movie that was legitimately bad instead of something that was awesome.
2. The R-rated movie I watched too young: I saw A Clockwork Orange when I was 11. My dad came into the room and said, ”You know what they’re doing, beating up this man, is bad, right?” ”Yeah.” ”Okay…carry on.”
3. My geekiest possession: I have a Tauntaun statue on my desk. Hosts come in to talk, and they’re like, ”What the hell is that?” ”What? Haven’t you seen The Empire Strikes Back? I guess you haven’t, or you wouldn’t have asked such a dumb question.”
4. If I were arrested at 1 a.m., I would call:
A. Trey Parker
B. Matt Stone
C. Judd Apatow
D. Ben Stiller
E. Seth Rogen
F. Tom Cruise
Tom Cruise, because there’d be no question I’d be getting out. What I think would happen is Tom Cruise would bail me and Matt Stone out of jail.
5. Why Matt and I would be arrested: Farting on a politician, if you can be arrested for that.
6. Before taping SNL, I drink: Green tea
7. Does Pretty in Pink‘s Andie belong with Duckie or Blane? Oh, Blane. She wouldn’t have been happy with Duckie. It would’ve been a loveless relationship.
8. The crazy celebrity name I’ll give my firstborn: Megan Mullally Lorne Michaels Judd Apatow Ben Stiller Trey and Matt Hader.
9. The best impression I’ve yet to do on SNL: Gizmo from Gremlins.
10. My karaoke song: ”Take On Me” by a-ha. I can’t sing, but I re-create the video. I take off my jacket and pretend that I’m running into walls.