5 reasons to work with Amy Poehler
1. She installed ”flush tones” in our bathrooms.
Whenever we flush our toilets, we hear ”Blame It” by Jamie Foxx featuring T-Pain or ”Dead and Gone” by T.I. and Justin Timberlake.
2. We both love writing food-centric song parodies in between takes.
Here is a taste of one of our recent jams, set to Beyoncé’s ”Single Ladies”: ”All the hungry ladies!… If you like it then you shoulda put some cheese on it!” Our debut album, Don’t Stop Eatin’, drops this fall.
3. When we are on location at parks, she takes me game hunting.
Also, Amy is known to fire up her grill on occasion and cook up one of her trademark ”squirrel sliders.”
4. She’s always up for a good old-fashioned push-up contest.
Last week John Cena came to visit us on set, and — not gonna lie — Amy did 20 more push-ups than that fool.
5. She knows the lyrics to every Bone Thugs-N-Harmony song.
Whenever we get bored on set, Amy will boost our spirits by performing a rendition of one of her favorite jams. Some say her take on Bizzy Bone’s verse on ”Mo’ Murda” is faster than the original.