'My Boys' stars Jordana Spiro and Kyle Howard on TV's Five Best Love Triangles: PopWatch Duel
With tonight’s return of TBS’ comedy My Boys (10:30 p.m. ET) comes the return of the PopWatch Duel. We asked stars Jordana Spiro (P.J.) and Kyle Howard (Bobby, last seen the night before his wedding telling P.J. that he might be marrying the wrong woman…) to each list TV’s Five Best Love Triangles. You decide whose list is better by voting in the poll. (Then feel free to comment on their picks or submit your own.) They try to tell themselves that they don’t care who wins.
Jordana Spiro’s Five Best TV Love Triangles:
1. Katie Couric, Sarah Palin, Tina Fey: I’m hoping Katie keeps the right one.
2. Flavor of Love: Flavor Flav, New York, and the spit girl. One of the few guilty pleasures I’ll admit to in print.
3. Who’s the Boss: Mona, Tony, and Angela. She hung around a lot for a grandmother.
4. The Facts of Life: All the girls from The Facts of Life. You know something was going on.
5. Friends: Ross, Rachel, and his monkey.
Kyle Howard’s Five Best TV Love Triangles:
1. Lost: Jack, Kate, and Sawyer. Yet another brilliant element of one of TV’s most brilliant shows.
2. Friends: Rachel, Ross, and Emily. How could Rachel and Ross’ 10 years of beating around the bush not go down in history as one of TV’s greatest love fests?!
3. The Office: Jim, Pam, and Roy. From episode 1 of The Office we thought how can Jim and Pam NOT be together. Now all is right in the world, but they had to make us wait for it!
4. Dawson’s Creek: Dawson, Joey, and Pacey. When it comes to TV, I’m a pretty contemporary man, so we’ll consider this my “throwback.”
5. Sex and the City: Carrie, Big, and Aidan. I’m slightly embarrassed to reference this show but EVERY girlfriend I’ve EVER had has loved them some SATC.
Vote now! After the jump, catch up on My Boys in four minutes.