My favorite post of the week didn’t get too many comments yet, but that’s probably due to the fact that it only went up a couple of hours ago: Annie Barrett’s search for people who don’t love Paul Rudd. Well, my friends, I am not one of those people. He’s great. I love him. So go comment on Annie’s post and agree with the general consensus that Paul Rudd is a pretty awesome dude. Afterward, come back here and finish Entering the Fray:
10. Michael Slezak ranked the American Idol finalists on this week’s Power List.
9. Mandi Bierly wasn’t impressed with the boobs-for-boobs-sake display of nudity in the Watchmen sex scene.
8. You guys chatted about the performances on American Idol’s Grand Old Opry night.
7. After the show, Slezak was pleased that many of the contestants performed well enough to give the judges’ pets (ahem…GokeyLambertRounds) a run for the Idol title.
6. The next night, Adam B. Vary reported on the scene from Idol‘s Opry week results show.
5. Seacrest promised a shocking elimination, and for once, it wasn’t just suspenseful reality show exaggeration to get us to tune in until the very end of the show. Shockingly, it really was shocking!
4. Dora the Explorer’s new makeover: too sexy?
3. Jennifer Armstrong took some time to mourn the final episode of ABC Family’s Kyle XY.
2. We solicited your picks for the best pop culture villains of all time.
1. And clearly, since good will always prevail over evil, the post where you picked your favorite pop culture heroes (Superman, anyone?) emerged victorious in the Heroes-Villains PopWatch Comment Battle of ’09.
addCredit(“Superman: ©DC Comics; Vader: © & TM Lucasfilm, Ltd.”)