Who is the reigning 'Idol' Fashion Victim: Paula, Kara, or Randy?
I had difficulty concentrating during the ”holding room of doom” portion of last night’s American Idol episode. Maybe it was the blinding glare coming off Paula Abdul’s torso-sized metallic necklace, which was so cumbersome the ”Straight Up” singer seemed to be struggling to keep her head up. Or perhaps it was Kara’s lace-and-fringe blouse, which kind of resembled a crow caught in a giant spider web. Then again, it could’ve been The Dawg, who proved there is a look more frightful than the painted-on-tuxedo t-shirt: Behold the appliquéd-necklaces V-neck! Who looked most absurd? Vote in the poll below!
- More on ‘American Idol,’ ‘AI’ graduates:
- ‘Idol’: The 10 Best — and 5 Worst — Song Choices Ever
- ‘American Idol’ recap: Hollywood Week, episode 3
- ‘American Idol’ recap: Hollywood Week, episode 2
- ‘American Idol’ recap: Hollywood Week, episode 1
- ‘American Idol’: 10 Greatest ‘Hollywood Week’ Moments
- EW’s ‘American Idol’ HQ
- ‘American Idol’: Get the scoop on what 14 of your favorite former contestants are doing now
- Fantasia covers ‘Lady Marmalade’! Roof height at venue permanently altered.