The 10 hottest topics for the week of December 1, 2008
Scott Brown’s hit list
1. Robert Downey Jr. gets clocked in the noggin by his 7-foot Sherlock Holmes costar This is why skeptics said the classic story Shertock Holmes and the Fistfight With Yao Ming was unfilmable.
2. Amy Winehouse’s husband says it’s time to let her go That time probably came and went several scandals ago. At this point, I’d say it’s time to renew your vows.
3. Madonna and A-Rod reportedly spend Thanksgiving together They both have a lot to be thankful for: skillful divorce lawyers, flexible contracts, and shiny lip treatments.
4. Oprah credits Robin Williams with her success ”For I too emigrated from the Planet Ork with nothing but a cursory understanding of human culture and five can’t-miss impressions.”
5. Lars Ulrich reveals he had to be Heimlich-ed for choking on a pizza That is so rock & roll. Tell us about that time in the ’80s when the radon detector went off, Lars!
6. M.I.A. says pregnancy makes her less angry So now, whenever she feels like she’s getting angry, she stops, counts to 10, and gets pregnant.
7. Orlando Bloom says he’s not engaged ”False alarm,” the actor confirms. ”There is still nothing remotely interesting about me.”
8. Paris Hilton debuts new fragrance called Fairy Dust Like all scents associated with Paris Hilton, it’s two parts Jolly Rancher to one part New Club smell.
9. Good Charlotte guitarist’s pregnant wife has no cravings The same numb sensation I get from listening to Good Charlotte.
10. Boy George admits he handcuffed a male escort Clearly, he was making a citizen’s arrest. The man is a hero.