NBC has just unveiled their mid-season plan of attack. Highlights are below:
• An hour-long episode of The Office will follow the network’s broadcast of Super Bowl XLIII on Feb. 1.
• The series finale of ER airs March 12.
• Much-buzzed-about-by-me drama Kings takes over ER‘s Thursday,10 p.m./ET slot beginning March 19.
• Heroes‘ latest volume, “Fugitives,” kicks off Feb. 2 at 9 p.m./ET. Chuck will remain at 8 p.m./ET.
• Medium returns to Mondays at 10 p.m./ET beginning Feb. 2.
• Low ratings have prompted NBC to trim Knight Rider‘s order from 21 episodes to 17. As a result, the show’s season (and possible series) finale will be broadcast Feb. 25.
• Celebrity Apprentice will air in two-hour chunks beginning Sunday, March 1.