Pop culture hits and misses
We rate pop culture for the week of November 10, 2008 including Kiss, ''The L Word,'' and Robin Thicke
· After years of being overshadowed by Gene Simmons’ embarrassing antics, Kiss‘ cool factor is redeemed. Thanks, Role Models!
· Just two months until the season premiere of The L Word! (Yes, Bullseye still cares)
· Keith Olbermann signs a new contract with MSNBC, ensuring four more years of unchecked bloviating
· We like you, Robin Thicke. But we’d like you a lot more if you stopped dressing exactly like Justin Timberlake
· From the Dept. of HUH???: Arianna Huffington will voice a talking bear in Fox’s upcoming Family Guy spin-off, The Cleveland Show
· Once again, another Bond theme song comes and goes without notice. Seriously, has anybody heard this thing?
NOT EVEN CLOSE
· Kim ”sings” for the first time on The Real Housewives of Atlanta. We’ve heard dying ferrets make more pleasing sounds.
· The sad reality that anything The Girls Next Door stars do is actually considered news.
· Video footage of Steve Guttenberg jogging without shorts in Central Park hits the Web. Vomiting outbreak sweeps the nation.