Pop culture hits and misses
We rate pop culture for the week of November 3, 2008 including Sean William Scott, ''24,'' and Homer Simpson?s ''Mad Men'' spoof
· The baffling, yet irrestible appeal of Seann William Scott. The line for Role Models tickets starts here
· Homer Simpson spoofs Mad Men opening credits. Turns out black isn’t slimming for everyone.
· 30 Rock‘s Liz Lemon sniffs Oprah‘s hair. Smells like money, power, Dr. Phil
· 24 returns in January. If Jack can go a whole day without peeing and save America, we can forgive him for last season’s lameness
· A deer turns in the most credible performance in the new Pussycat Dolls music video
· No one likes a show-off, Suze — even on Halloween.
NOT EVEN CLOSE
· Miss September 1978 unveils her new album cover.
· Hill to the no! Fox cancels King of the Hill, inexplicably renews that great artistic achievement known as American Dad.
· Stupidest line of dialogue we’ve heard all year: ”I hate you, William Walker! You never loved anyone but yourself and your stupid penis!”