We rate pop culture for the week of September 15, 2008 including Tina Fey's Palin impression, ''TRL,'' Lauren Conrad's book deal, and more
· Tina Fey returns to SNL with a pitch-perfect Sarah Palin impression. Bullseye votes for an encore
· TRL dies at the tender age of 10. Average noise in Times Square to drop by approximately three decibels
· The trailer for Doubt: Just when you got over Mamma Mia!, here comes Meryl Streep as a judgmental nun to terrify you again
· The Coen brothers score their first No. 1 with Burn After Reading. For Brad Pitt’s odd hair, it’s only his seventh best
· Tranny, get your gun! WE tv announces Sex Change Hospital, a series ”based in the old mining town of Trinidad, Colo. — the sex change capital of the world”
· Lauren Conrad to write three young-adult fiction books
· Lauren Conrad to present at the Emmy Awards.
· Lauren Conrad to become the fifth face on Mount Rushmore.
· Janet Jackson’s unflattering gold outfit from her ”Rock Witchu” Tour