We had one quiet weekend in which to feign interest in football and rest up from all of the partying we did with the Jonas Brothers at the VMAs. Now it’s on to the Emmys! But before we get our
bowl of popcorn and sweats red carpet duds on for Sunday’s show, here’s a look back at the pop culture moments that had you all type-type-typing away…
10. Michael Slezak asked the universe the all-important question: What Would Oprah Do (For 30 Rock)?
9. We found out that there was something to keep us tuning into Fringe for at least a couple more episodes.
8. Mandi Bierly was very, very brave in admitting she liked Meg Ryan’s The Women.
7. Carson Daly shed a hearty man-tear as TRL was canceled. We’ve yet to find out whether the “M” in MTV will be replaced with “LC” for Lauren Conrad.
6. Cybill Shepherd solves any cliffhanger questions about her 1998 finale, and you tell us which other TV shows you had burning “what happened next?!?!” questions about.
5. In memory of Pink Floyd keyboardist Richard Wright, Adrienne Day took us to the Dark Side of the Moon.
4. You rocked out with Alisa Cohen and a bunch of fake bands.
3. We all wondered how Saturday Night Live will do without the hee-larious Amy Poehler. Calm down, everyone! Where there’s a “Hill,” there’s a way!!
1. It’s no surprise that this American Idol-lovin’ audience went comment-crazy when we asked you which David album you’d be purchasing. Sheer pandemonium, we know.
Have a great weekend, P-Dubs! And don’t forget us for all of your Emmy needs! Before the big show on Sunday night, make sure to cast your vote for your beloved snubbed actor, actress, drama, and comedy in our own EWwy Awards.