Will Ferrell's best singing efforts on film
The Associated Press has ranked Will Ferrell’s Top 5 vocal performances in movies:
5. “Baby It’s Cold Outside” from Elf.
4. “(I’d Go the) Whole Wide World” from Stranger Than Fiction.
3. “Afternoon Delight” from Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.
2. “Con Te Partirò” (“Time to Say Goodbye”) from Step Brothers (pictured).
1. “Dust in the Wiind” from Old School.
Is this the right order? I haven’t seen Step Brothers yet, but I find it hard to believe that anything could beat the four-part harmony of “Afternoon Delight” (embedded after the jump). Though maybe credit should go to Steve Carell for that one.