Pop culture hits and misses
We rate pop culture for the week of July 14, 2008 including ''Project Runway,'' Whoopi Goldberg, Justin Timberlake and more
· With Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum back on Wednesday nights, suddenly, the dog days of summer seem a little less painful
· Nicole Kidman may give away pics of newborn Sunday Rose. If only Bewitched had been free, too
· Justin Timberlake fatigue
· At the MLB All-Star celebrity softball game, Chris Rock strikes out looking
· The utterly mystifying trailer for Beverly Hills Chihuahua
· The idea of Whoopi Goldberg singing the music of ELO when she joins Broadway’s Xanadu
· Please place your finger on the mute button; Joan Rivers may join Celebrity Apprentice.
· Babies! Suspenders! Suzanne Somers! Larry King is writing his autobiography.