Pop culture hits and misses
· Donnie Darko gets a sequel: The giant invisible rabbit must be netting seven figures
· Survivor‘s ”Black Widow” alliance. Well, except for Natalie
· Same-sex mania on Grey’s Anatomy, Brothers & Sisters, Desperate Housewives headlines our new favorite network: GAYBC
· Barbara Walters vs. Star Jones. No, it’s not 2006
· Neil Diamond scores his first No. 1 album. No, it’s not 1972
· X-Files movie trailer: I’m sorry, were you trying to get our attention? TRY HARDER
· The hatrocity Sarah Jessica Parker wore to the London premiere of Sex and the City
· Speed Racer crashes and burns. No one on hand to care.
· Audrina gets a movie role. All of that acting practice on The Hills finally pays off.