Pop culture hits and misses
· SNL becomes The Kristen Wiig Show. Just kidding, it has been for a while. Just kidding, it always was
· Arrested Development‘s Jason Bateman and Will Arnett reunite for a new Fox pilot. Bob Loblaw still in negotiations
· Leona Lewis, you’re a banger and mash away from becoming overexposed
· The Real Housewives of New Jersey? Now that’s the Bravo show that should be going to Lifetime…
· ”From the makers of Knocked Up” trailer fatigue
· Donny and Marie host Miss USA Pageant. We host an uncomfortable feeling inside of us
· Venezuela pulls The Simpsons because it’s inappropriate for children. The replacement: Baywatch Hawaii
· Karl Lagerfeld cameos in Grand Theft Auto IV. That’s like Bullseye cameoing in The New England Journal of Medicine.
· Groomer Has It that Jai Rodriguez has the saddest post-Queer Eye career of them all.