Pop culture hit and miss
Pop culture hit and miss -- We rate pop culture for the week of April 4, 2008 including ''Forgetting Sarah Marshall'' posters, Counting Crows, and ''Survivor''
· The ”You Suck Sarah Marshall” posters don’t suck.
· Claire from Top Model lays to rest the Breakfast Club notion that Claire is a ”fat girl’s name”
· A Gossip gay?
· $20 million Madea is the new Julia Roberts
· Counting Crows regain relevance thanks to new album, tour, and Jason Castro’s dreads
· Survivor quitters
· Prison Break deserves death penalty, gets fourth-season reprieve instead
· Jonathan Rhys Meyers’ Tudors moustache.
· Amazon.com special offer: Tori Spelling and Valerie Bertinelli‘s tell-alls for the low price of $30.57.
Forgetting Sarah Marshall