We rate pop culture for the week of March 28, 2008 including ''Dune,'' Christian Siriano, and Sheryl Crow
· Christian Slater to star in NBC spy series; unrepentant Kuffs lover Bullseye roars with approval
· Charlize Theron claims she’s never heard of The Hills
· Cute, tranny! Project Runway winner Christian Siriano may be on Ugly Betty
· Sheryl Crow announces plans to join Fleetwood Mac; scours closet for leather, lace
· A Dune remake…featuring CG blue diapers? We hope.
· The strangely hypnotic appeal of Jason Castro‘s dreads
· Oft-pantsless starlet Lindsay Lohan will design a line of leggings
· No, Paris Hilton, we don’t want to be your new BFF.
· Now will you please go away, Heather Mills?