Pop culture hit and miss
Pop culture hit and miss -- We rate pop culture for the week of March 21, 2008 including ''Thriller,'' Blair Underwood, and Britney Spears
· Everwood lives! The WB network is resurrected as a website
· Tucker Carlson let go by MSNBC. Somewhere, a bow-tie manufacturer is crying…all alone
· De Niro, Pacino, and…50 Cent together at last in Righteous Kill
· Laura Linney as Abigail Adams: proof that we should’ve nominated a woman for president long ago
· How I Met Your Mother returns (legen…) with Britney (…dary?)
· Thriller is still 25…. Bullseye hopes it’s not this overexposed on its 25th birthday
· Sudden Blair Underwood shortage: Old Christine and In Treatment about to disappear.
· Reality TV reaches a new Lohan as Lindsay’s tribe gets a show.
· Christian Siriano: Fierce.