Celebrity mini-memoirs -- Match the celebrity with their six word memoir, from the anthology ''Not Quite What I Was Planning''
How would you summarize your life story? The editors of online ‘zine SMITH Magazine asked some notable folks to do it in just six words, then compiled the results in the anthology Not Quite What I Was Planning. Can you match these celebs to their mini-memoirs?
A Stephen Colbert
B Dave Eggers
C Nora Ephron
E Joyce Carol Oates
F Harvey Pekar
G Joan Rivers
H Amy Sedaris
1. Fifteen years since last professional haircut.
2. Revenge is living well, without you.
3. Liars, hysterectomy didn’t improve sex life!
4. Secret of life: marry an Italian.
5. Well, I thought it was funny.
6. Dad died, mom crazy, me, too.
7. Fight, work, persevere — gain slight notoriety.
8. Mushrooms. Clowns. Wands. Five. Wig. Thatched.
ANSWERS: A: 5; B: 1; C: 4; D: 6; E: 2; F: 7; G: 3; H: 8