iPod inspection: Hit the shuffle button again!
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.
Credit: Gary Malerba/Corbis; Reuters/Corbis
My iPod has been looking extra sassy in ’08 — thanks to a jaunty leather case I got from Santa — but the problem is, now she’s acting all diva. This morning, for example, she demanded I download some new music or else she’s going to give me nothing but a steady stream of Ace of Base for the next two months. (Yes, there’s some Ace of Base on my iPod, and quit trying to play like you’re not going to go download “Beautiful Life” right this second.)
Anyway, since our monthly iPod-inspection reports have been a great source of download ideas, I thought I’d (selfishly) post another. So let’s do the one where we all hit shuffle, and then post the first five songs that come up. Ready, set, confess!
- Edie Brickell & New Bohemians, “Beat the Time“
- Nicole Renee, “Rockin’ Chair”
- Morcheeba, “Rome Wasn’t Built in a Day“
- Macy Gray, “I’ve Committed Murder“
- Sierra Swan, “Don’t Say” (Bonus: Check out the admittedly jank video, after the jump!)