Pop culture hit and miss
We rate pop culture for the week of January 18, 2008 including Chuck Norris, the new Bond girls, and ''Dexter''
* The Real Decision in 2008: Chuck Norris or Oprah
* Best song lyric of the year (so far): Katy Perry‘s ”Ur so gay and you don’t even like boys”
* Best new expletive of the year (so far): The Juno-spawned ”Phuket, Thailand”
* Requisite L Word entry
* Gemma and Olga who? Two new Bond girls are cast
* Dexter on CBS: Now more viewers can weigh in on the love-it/hate-it debate
* Ed Burns is everywhere and yet nowhere at the same time: One Missed Call, 27 Dresses, Purple Violets on iTunes
* Desperate Housewives‘ desperate plot twist: Carlos goes blind
* Alvin‘s at $176 million and counting. For shame, America.
* Miss Golden Globe Rumer Willis loses her gig — and her bid for legitimacy.