'The O.C.' is ending! How should I stuff my face?
PopWatch reader Caroline wrote in last week about wanting to co-host an O.C. Finale Party, and wondered: “Do you have suggestions of what we should serve? Maybe a little Pad Thai? Some Chardonnay? What would be uniquely O.C. that could end the series right?” A superb question, and right up my alley. We exchanged a few e-mails, and together came up with this list:
- Pancakes (for Summer)
- Gold Medal Ribbon ice cream from Baskin Robbins (Kaitlin’s fave)
- Bagels (with slicer)
- Shrimp Tacos (Sandy’s pick from El Pavo Guapo)
- Corn Dogs (Frank, ew.)
- Whatever that ice cream bar was that Marissa and Ryan got on the boardwalk in season 1 (Caroline knew it: Balboa Bars! Are those real?)
- Hot Pockets (Julie, pictured, in the trailer)
- Cheese Stix and Ding Dongs
- “Fresh Margs?” (Kirsten)
- One of Lindsay’s disgusting Zone meals
- Tequila shots (for sorrow-drowning)
Post your own ideas below, then leave work early to start shopping.