Snakes on a Plane‘s Kenan Thompson can’t stop making movies with ridiculous names. Case in point: his next flick, 2007’s Wieners. That’s right. Wieners. ”It’s another awesome title,” says the 28-year-old Saturday Night Live regular. ”I play a kid who starts his own hot dog company. He goes cross-country with his buddies giving out free hot dogs and gets into adventures.” With credits like these, what else could possibly embarrass Thompson? EW’s Personality Test, of course.
Name: KENAN THOMPSON
1. In high school I was:
A nerd. I was in the National Honor Society, and I was really shy, and I didn’t have any style. It was terrible.
2. The snack I smuggle into movie theaters:
Taco Bell — it’s the only food worth sneaking in. Chicks and big purses, man.
3. Choose one:
Lakers or Knicks — Lakers
Cheech or Chong — Cheech
4. The most underrated performer in my field is:
As far as comedians, I think Dave Attell and Fred Armisen are highly underrated.
5. Choose one:
A The Keatons
B The Conners
C The Huxtables
D The Seavers
I’ve always wanted to be a Huxtable. Now that I have the choice, I’m goin’ for it.
6. The person I’m mistaken for most often:
I’ve been called Anthony Anderson so many times, it’s crazy. ”Oh, yeah, you’re the guy in the kangaroo movie, right?”
7. The first famous person I befriended:
Hanging out in Minnesota, doing Mighty Ducks, me and Josh Jackson were cool for a while. He was kinda like the lead duck, he took everybody under his wing.
8. After a long day, I like to kick back with:
B Cold Beer
C Pinot Noir
D Chamomile Tea
None, I like Grey Goose and cranberry.
9. The thing I’ve wanted to buy but am just too embarrassed to:
I’ve always wanted the Little Mermaid special edition, but it never looks manly enough. Sebastian’s accent is funny.
10. Pick a Jessica: A Jessica Alba
B Jessica Biel
C Jessica Simpson
D Jessica Tandy
11. You’re stranded on a desert island with the cast of SNL and you’ve run out of food. Who do you eat first?
Tina Fey. Maybe I’d get an idea from eating her, ’cause she’s so smart.