Who's getting DQ'd on 'Project Runway' tonight?
Overheard today at PopWatch HQ:
- Editor1 (11:03:48 AM): OMG, I am so excited for tonight’s episode of Project Runway! Who do you think Tim Gunn is going to disqualify? It’s totally Keith, right?
- Editor2 (11:04:40 AM): No way! Too obvious. I think it’s going to be Angela (pictured).
- Editor1 (11:04:58 AM): Really?
- Editor2 (11:05:40 AM): Homegirl from Ohio doesn’t know how to use a sewing machine or sketch. How did she turn out that whore-ific outfit last week without knowing how to sew? I bet it’s a bubble skirt from her vast collection of bubble skirts in her closet.
- Editor1 (11:06:12 AM): Wha? You think she might have just used an existing skirt, sewed on some hair scrunchies, and sent it down the runway?
- Editor2 (11:06:50 AM): Exactly! And that’s against the rules.
- Editor1 (11:07:23 AM): I’d kind of love it if it was her.
- Editor2 (11:08:47 AM): Totally. She should’ve gotten booted for designing something so fug in the first place. And her execution sucks.
- Editor1 (11:09:17 AM): Interesting theory. Either way, though, I can’t wait to watch the dismissal. Tim Gunn’s brand of stern disapproval in the previews is oddly arousing. It makes me want to buy a Macy’s INC dress, sew my own label in it, and bring it to next season’s auditions.
- Editor2 (11:09:38 AM): Arousing? Um, okay, I have to get back to work.
- Editor1 (11:09:54 AM): Hey, wait, where’d you go? You’re not calling Human Resources, are you? Hello?
[EDITOR’S NOTE: I know you all already totally know who “Editor1” is. But who do you think will face the double barrel of Tim Gunn’s rage and disapproval tonight?]
addCredit(“Angela Keslar: Mark Abrahams”)