Weekend To-Do List: Holiday Fun Edition
Twas the Friday before Christmas, and all through PopWatch
Folks were reading about the great cast of Lost
Drinking the egg nog till we wanted to vomit
Setting our TiVos for Wallace & Gromit
(It’s on BBC America tonight at 10:30 pm; don’t ask me to rhyme it, yo!)
- The old dude was dancing on a window-washer’s perch
- Then he winked and he nodded and he started to lurch
- Was he mad? Was he drunk? Was he just feeling sleepy?
- I can’t blame these kids, who all find him creepy
He knocked on my pane, on the 29th floor
What’s that he’s mouthing? ”Yule get yours”?
Seeing him out there made me feel a tad dizzy
So I whistled, and shouted, cried, “Get in the hizzy!”
But Santa was stubborn, and refused to come in
Said he had plans, with Donner and Blitzen
But before they headed out, to the North Pole toy mill
He and his reindeer, had some hours to kill
- “What should we do? You got a suggestion?
- The last movie I saw starred Charlton Heston!”
- I quickly perused EW.com
- Came up with a list that was 10 miles long
- Santa laughed and he quivered, like a bowlful of jelly!
- Said, “Catch me on TV, with Regis and Kelly!”
- He squeegeed my window, then dropped out of sight
- Shouting ”Happy holidays, dude! PopWatch is aiight!”