EW.com's Top 5 TV Crushes of 2005
- TV Show
Love is grand, but small-screen crushes are even better. Think about it: They’re impossibly hot. They’re quick with one-liners. And now, in the DVR era, you can pause them to raid the refrigerator, without worrying they’ll ask for a spoonful of your beloved Dulce de Leche. In that spirit, here’s my list of the most crushable TV characters of 2005:
1. Prison Break‘s Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller): Brave, and brilliant, and hey — can you show me that map so we can go over the escape plan again?
2. CSI: Miami‘s Calleigh Duquesne (Emily Procter, left): Her un-Botoxed beauty (and dreamy Southern drawl) keep me coming back every week — despite David Caruso’s acting atrocities.
3. Battlestar Galactica‘s Lt. Starbuck (Katee Sackhoff): Anyone who thinks sci-fi isn’t sexy hasn’t seen Starbuck kick some Cylon booty.
4. Desperate Housewives‘s Matthew Applewhite (Mehcad Brooks): Why is it we always want to see more of the ones we just know are secretly bad?
5. The Comeback‘s Mark Berman (Damian Young): Perhaps the only thing more endearing than hapless Valerie Cherish was the way Markie Mark adored her in spite of her copious flaws. And the show’s too-soon cancellation makes this love deliciously tragic to boot.
Okay, PopWatchers, now that I’ve ‘fessed-up, it’s your turn to share your TV dream lovers(s). Ready, set, reveal!
addCredit(“CSI: Miami: Robert Voets”)
Eva Longoria Parker, Teri Hatcher, Marcia Cross, and Felicity Huffman star in the soap set on the dangerous Wisteria Lane