Britney and Kevin read Letterman's Top Ten
Britney and Kevin read Letterman's Top Ten -- The newlywed reality stars stop by Dave's house for a little self-deprecation
At the very least, David Letterman seems able to handle Britney Spears’ truth. Spears and husband Kevin Federline, who were promoting their new UPN reality series Britney and Kevin: Chaotic, stopped by Late Show With David Letterman on Tuesday to read the evening’s Top Ten list.
Herewith, read the couple’s top 10 reasons to check out their new show (and then check out our own Josh Wolk’s take on the series premiere):
10. Britney: There’s never-before-seen footage of me wrestling an alligator.
9. Kevin: Unlike those Desperate Housewives chicks, we’re not, like, 60 years old.
8. Britney: It’s like American Idol except no one sleeps with Paula Abdul.
7. Kevin: In the first episode, you can see my ass.
6. Britney: I’m hot.
5. Kevin: She’s hot.
4. Britney and Kevin: We haven’t had nearly enough media coverage.
3. Britney: It’s gotta be better than this show.
2. Kevin: If enough people tune in, maybe my wife will make out with Madonna again.
1. Britney: In the season finale, you’ll find out that Dave is the father of my baby — oops.
Britney and Kevin: Chaotic airs Tuesdays at 9 on UPN.
Britney and Kevin: Chaotic