Ozzy and Sharon flee blazing mansion
Ozzy and Sharon flee blazing mansion. No one was injured in the blaze, which started in the fireplace at the Osbournes' English country house
Is Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne’s English country mansion cursed? A year and a half ago, Ozzy suffered a near-fatal quad-bike accident on the grounds. Last November, burglars made off with a stash of jewelry. And last week, on Good Friday, the house caught fire, Reuters reports, forcing the couple to flee to the garden with their pets. A fire service spokesperson told Reuters that two employees at the house, in Chalfont St. Peter in Buckinghamshire, were treated at the scene for smoke inhalation, but that no one was harmed. Cause of the blaze was traced to heat from a living room fireplace igniting nearby wood paneling. ”I am beginning to wonder when this bad luck’s ever going to stop,” the U.K. Sun tabloid quoted Sharon as saying. At least The Osbournes ended its four-year run on MTV a few weeks ago, so the heavy metal couple will be spared reliving the fire on TV.